Are you ready to get out of the life-consuming world of retail?
Now’s your chance.
Use your retail skills to transition into a stable and satisfying career with Habitat for Humanity ReStore. Avoid the holiday crush, work set hours that don’t fluctuate throughout the year, and ditch those late evening shifts in favor of all day shifts.
Your hard work will fund the mission of Habitat for Humanity in our community.
For full-time employees ReStore offers competitive pay, health insurance, 403(b) retirement plan with match from Habitat, paid vacation and holidays.
For part-time employees ReStore offers competitive pay, flexible scheduling to accommodate other obligations and paid holidays.
Positions are available in Charleston and Teays Valley! APPLY IN PERSON.
We are now hiring for a new position with the Habitat for Humanity ReStore – Floating Asst. Manager.
Our new position offers the best of both worlds! The person selected for this key-holding position will work on special projects, provide additional coverage during events and high volume sales, troubleshoot, cover manager’s time off and work in both the Charleston and Teays Valley ReStore. The Floating Asst. Manager will report to the ReStore Director and work five days at 40 hours per week.
Key responsibilities for the new Floating Asst. Manager position.
- Strive to exceed sales goals in order to accomplish the mission of building more Habitat for Humanity homes
- Exhibit exceptional customer service standards
- Train and direct employees and volunteers in ReStore policies, procedures and safety standards
- Maintain good morale among employees and volunteers
- Recommend changes in policies and procedures to complement business conditions and trends
- Maintain steady flow of donations to the sales floor
- Execute and train policies for pricing, merchandising and signage
Requirements for the new position.
- At least FIVE years of RETAIL MANAGEMENT experience required
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office and internet)
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs on a regular basis
- Valid driver’s licence, reliable transportation and ability to travel between Charleston to Hurricane daily if needed
- Top-notch dependability and punctuality
Hurry and apply! We plan to fill this new position by mid-October.
Pick up an employment application in either ReStore or print one here: ReStore Application.
Mail, email or drop off applications for the Floating Asst. Manager Attn: Amy McLaughlin, ReStore Director to Amy@hfhkp.org or 815 Court St. Charleston, WV 25301.